14.9.11

Autumn/Winter Photoshoot

I can finally reveal the images from the photoshoot we did in early August for the new collection. I've been very impatient to share them with you but had to keep them secret until the tradeshow... Here's a selection of my favourites! You can see the rest on my facebook page and I'll also be posting about each collection with more images very soon.


Grand Hotel Collection

 Shells collection



 Beautiful 1920s vintage clutch loaned by Horse and June, thank you!


 And that's my great grandmother's hat by the way... I think I'll start wearing it too!
 


 Secret Garden collection


The Happy Prince collection



 In the Woods collection




Gloria collection

photography by Yvonne Ryan
hair & make-up by Emma Farrell
Styling by Lisa Lu
Models Laura Hitchings (brunette) and Chloe Keogan (blonde)

No comments:

Post a Comment